Job description / Role
As an SEO Specialist at Deriv, you will plan and implement SEO strategies to scale our traffic and our brand online footprint to new heights. You will improve our organic search rankings across our websites and throughout our content marketing efforts. While expertly managing your time to work with different teams across multiple offices, you will plan and execute both on-page and off-page SEO to intensify our brand visibility.
- Research and analyse trends to identify the most cost-effective SEM methods and the best SEO strategies for different products and services.
- Stay abreast of the rapid technological developments in your field by keeping up to date with search engine algorithms (especially Google’s) and studying avant-garde SEO trends.
- Implement strategies to increase inbound traffic and build our online presence in target markets.
- Thoroughly monitor our website traffic and tweak SEO campaigns to improve traffic i.e. ensure our website is listed within the first search results page of leading search engines.
- Monitor and report on the progress and effectiveness of SEO and website.
- Work closely with the Content, Design, and Front-end Development teams to achieve marketing objectives.
- 4+ years of experience managing organic search efforts in SEM
- Experience in technical SEO
- Strong knowledge of both on-page and off-page SEO
- Experience in writing SEO-driven content for backlinks, writing titles and descriptions for website pages such as on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, and the like
- Familiar with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush, Google search console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner tool, and Screaming Frog
- Experience in working with semantic core and keyword optimisation
- Experience in reporting on SEO activities and maintaining website pages
- Ability to positively influence conversion rate (CR), click-through rate (CTR), return on investment (ROI), lifetime value (LTV), average revenue per user (ARPU), etc through SEO
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What’s good to have:
- Education in the field of online marketing
- Experience in gaming or financial markets
- Experience in managing an agency
- Proficient in languages besides English
About the Company
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe. Join us. Grow with us.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quest Search & Selection
Digital Marketing Specialist
Prima Luxury Real Estate
Quest Search & Selection
Digital Marketing Manager
Excelsior Group ME