Job description / Role
• Responsible for receiving customer vehicles for service and repair jobs and raising repair orders on the internal system with regards to technical service of the vehicles
• Provide detailed explanations and technical justifications for additional repairs with cost estimates and approval from customers
• Regularly follow-up with workshop controllers and technicians on vehicle status
• Updating customers regularly on progress and ensuring delivery of vehicles within the proposed time frame.
• Follow-up on payments of credit customers and ensure collection within the stipulated time
• Regularly monitor orders raised and ensure timely billing and conduct post service follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
• 3-5 Years of relevant experience as Service Advisor Automobile Dealership
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in UAE Market
• Arabic and English speaker is must
• Bachelors Degree required.
• Good Personality with self motivation.
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.