Job description / Role
• Responsible for receiving customer vehicles for service and repair jobs and raising repair orders on the internal system with regards to technical service of the vehicles
• Provide detailed explanations and technical justifications for additional repairs with cost estimates and approval from customers
• Regularly follow-up with workshop controllers and technicians on vehicle status
• Updating customers regularly on progress and ensuring delivery of vehicles within the proposed time frame.
• Follow-up on payments of credit customers and ensure collection within the stipulated time
• Regularly monitor orders raised and ensure timely billing and conduct post service follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
• 3-5 Years of relevant experience as Service Advisor Automobile Dealership
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in UAE Market
• Arabic and English speaker is must
• Bachelors Degree required.
• Good Personality with self motivation.
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Cluster Operations and Customer Service Lead
Marketing Sales Representative
JNK Services DMCC
Guest Service Officer