This position is closed or expired.
See other Customer Service jobs
Our Client is one of UAE‘s highly regarded group of companies with successful business in automotive, hospitality, construction, properties and travel providing excellence and quality services and operates with the utmost integrity in a close-knit framework that inspires enduring long-term relationships with staff members.
They are looking to recruit a self-motivated Service Advisor to provide quality customer service, while increasing the company's revenues through increased sales.
• To provide initial diagnoses of vehicle faults and accurately invoice for all work completed
• Confer with customers about inspection results, recommend corrective procedures, and prepare work order for needed repairs.
• Write complete and accurate shop repair orders.
• Present the value of dealership service, and sell additional services on top of what was requested.
• Advise customers about necessary service for routine maintenance.
• Help identify a mechanical problem by doing a visual inspection or road test.
• Investigating mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems
• Explain the work performed and the charges to the customer
• Prepare a repair order showing time, cost, and labor estimates for service.
• Handling customers complaints, creating job cards and following up with the technicians on the work progress.
• Liaise between the workshop and team leaders and interpreting technician notes
• Interacting between Service, Sales and Parts Departments
Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience in a recognized motor franchised dealer, preferably with a prestige vehicle group
• Kerridge knowledge or similar dealer network.
• Time Management
• Great attitude with high-energy personality.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional appearance and work ethic.
• Ability to work well in a process driven environment
• Understands and has a good command of the English language
• Arabic speaker is an advantage but not essential
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships Fleet management and car rental companies Commercial vehicle importers and distributors Motor vehicle importers and distributors General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts Heavy Equipment importers and distributors Bus transport companies Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!