Job description / Role
A superb role for a hard working, Arabic/English speaking individual who would really like to make their mark within a superb multinational Professional Services firm.
The Production Assistant will offer support to the desktop publishing production teams (translations, graphics & print shop), mostly in coordinating the delivery of requested presentation assistance. They will be expected to interact effectively with the wider Operations team, colleagues in other functions across the business, including senior staff members and leadership team.
This role will require a flexible individual who will be available 14 hours a day (8am – 10pm) / 5 days a week, shared between 2 resources - the role will require alternating weekly morning shift / afternoon shift.
• Monitor ticketing system for incoming job requests and respond to submitted requests.
• Assess submitted requests for type of service, level of service, feasibility of delivery based on guidelines set out by service owners.
• Escalate to, and work with, service owners for complex / one-off requests to ensure correct level/type of service is attached to the request.
• Assign jobs to available resources (internal and external) based on appropriate service type/level and availability of resources to fulfill service within required deadline.
• Follow up and coordinate with available resources to ensure smooth operations and on time delivery of all submitted requests.
• Draft ‘handover status’ materials for the next incoming shift (overlapped afternoon or next morning).
• Follow up with requester for feedback on service provision to assist in continuous process improvement efforts.
• Run periodic reporting to assess platform effectiveness and efficiency.
• Ad hoc projects and tasks as required by the Production Manager.
• A bachelor's degree plus 2 years relevant experience, preferably at a professional services oriented firm.
• Very strong verbal communication skills; bilingual fluency in English and Arabic.
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Comfortable with the use of data based systems and report running.
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively.
• Resourcefulness and high attention to detail.
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests.
• Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
• Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment.
• Experience working successfully in an international environment preferred.
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies