Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and Service Crew to join our successful business.
To demonstrate the highest standard of service delivery and customer service and contribute to the smooth running of the restaurant shift.
- Set up of the outlet and service areas prior to service according to standards, and the subsequent handover and closing duties.
- Carry out stock or inventory checks
- Ensure all payment procedures are adhered to, in particular cash handling and performed in an accurate and precise manner
- To be present at the pre-service briefing and be in constant communication with the kitchen team
- Ensure the guest tables are cleaned and relayed in a quick and efficient manner.
- Ensure the correct menus are available at the right time of the day
- Deliver drinks and food according to specification
- Provide consistently excellent customer service
- Maximize sales through “up selling” in a positive and friendly manner
- Create the opportunity for the customer to ask questions and actively seek feedback from customers on a regular basis.
- Display food, beverage and merchandise items as per standards
- Apply FIFO
- To report any food hygiene/ H&S issues to the Team Leader/F&B coordinator
- To organize, record and control the temperatures of all refrigerated units
- To organize, record and control the temperatures of hot food displayed in the counter
- 2 years minimum experience in F&B, Catering, Hotels, Hospitality or any other related field.
- In-depth product knowledge and distinguish quality of different kinds of food and beverages
- Firsthand experience with point of sale system and cash registers and credit card payments
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate and work in team with kitchen staff
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Excellent skills in maintaining cleanliness and personal hygiene standards
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.