Job description / Role
SLA/ SOW/ Customer Deliverables
• To fully understand the scope of the site specific SLA, deliver & sustain excellent service to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and profitable site growth.
• Monitor service performance against service level agreement (SLA) in order to report appropriately. Recognize and note any service issues and divergence from SLA; resolve and/or escalate to appropriate authority. Ensure accurate reporting is available for Service Delivery Manager and customer(s).
• To lead and continuously look for ways to improve processes for team, suppliers and customers, in order to add value to the customer agreement. Ensure team and suppliers are flexible to cater to customer requirements on an ongoing basis.
Communication & Customer Service
• Responsible for continuous feedback regarding workflow, changes & new requirements to ensure timely action is taken to satisfy customer requirements.
• Responsible to work with the team with regards to shifts, load of work, leaves, over time, to ensure team spirit, fair play and that there is minimum impact on customer SLA.
• To lead in the resolution of customer problems, inquiries and queries in order to achieve benchmark levels of customer satisfaction. Responsible for understanding and agreeing to strict adherence to the Customers’ confidentiality agreement.
• To provide excellent management of site(s) in order to have machine downtime and manage and control wastage/ spoilage and achieve targets.
• Identifies and records client service problems and incidents, ensures resolution locally where possible and escalation of non-conformance to a Service Delivery Manager. Ensures timely and accurate escalation within appropriate timescales.
• To uncover, develop and escalate as required new customer applications, documentation needs on an ongoing basis in order to achieve targets and grow revenue in an existing site.
Manage Operational Process
• To accurately maintain records and prepare required reports for management decision-making.
• Initiate, update and manage timely and accurate stock report in order to re-order Xerox and non-Xerox material and consumables so that customer work is not impacted due to non-availability.
• Timely reporting of machine breakdowns of both Xerox and non-Xerox equipment in order to keep the Print Room/ Centralized Document Centre’s assets/ equipment with minimum downtime.
• 1-2 years sales experience in the Service industry, Office automation, Document solutions or IT industry. UAE experience an advantage.
• Experience in customer facing role with people management experience, projects and client interaction experience.
• Degree/ Diploma in computers or equivalent with industry experience in business administration or a related field.
Job Specific Skills:
• PC literate with the ability trouble shoot problems related to printing, copying and document solution in addition to job production capabilities
• Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills.
About the Company
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works every day across the globe in more than 160 countries. Xerox Emirates is a joint venture of Xerox Corporation & the Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group.
Xerox Emirates reaches out to small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers and partners who serve them.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital, Office and mobile, Personal and social. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We market the entire range of Xerox digital copy, scan, print products, solutions & Managed Print Services offerings in the UAE. The product portfolio includes high-end digital production publishing and printing systems, networked color & mono laser printers & digital multi-functional office devices and solutions. Xerox Emirates Services division offers solutions for Information Management, Business Process Outsourcing & Transportation.
Xerox Emirates is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the Quality Management System which supports Customer Service, Logistics Operations, and Information Technology Services Management.
Customer Service Executive
A Leading Orthopedic Practice In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||16 Sep|
Call Centre Agent
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jul|
Events Sales & Customer Service
Arena Events Limited
Administration & Operations Executive
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE