Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
The Service Delivery Manager is an integral part of the Service Operations team and represents all consumer-facing Technology services across the Chalhoub Group.
You are responsible for ensuring all Service Support and Service Delivery actions are taken to meet the customers/business and Tech requirements for those services.
What you'll need to succeed
- Possess a great deal of in-depth Service Management experience in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- A passionate and driven individual, responsible for the delivery of high-level, customer-focused services
- You will have strong experience of Service Delivery and have managed a team of Service Delivery Managers across multiple disciplines and at differing levels
- Proven record of supporting complex mission-critical services in busy environments preferably in the Retail (eCommerce) and Supply Chain sectors
- You have strong experience in customer experience across channels. You will have worked for a retailer with a strong digital presence and you will understand what the customer experience needs to look like across a multi-channel environment
- You know what it means to be conscience of the customer and consider the customer in all your decisions and interactions
- Proven track record of building strong relationships across senior stakeholders and of positively influencing senior stakeholders and leadership teams
- Ability to balance the delivery of an excellent service with the development of your team, ensuring we live our Group values, behaviours and priorities in all that we do
- Service Management or support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Strong knowledge of ITIL disciplines, particularly in the field of Service Delivery Management
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Strong interpersonal and business acumen, self-starter with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressured, fast paced environment
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with key stakeholders across the UAE region
- Must be ITIL v3 foundation certified, ITIL Lifestyle Service Operations course is preferable (ITILLSO)
- IT Service Level Agreements
- IT Service Improvement
- IT Service Financial Management
- Vendor/Supplier Management
- Developing & Engaging Employees
- Service Platform Operations
- Demonstrating Strategic Vision
- Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
- Demonstrating Customer Centricity
- Understanding & Developing Self
- Driving Results
- Driving Innovation
- Communicating effectively
- IT: a Business Within a Business
- Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
- Being Inclusive
- IT Standards, Procedures & Policies
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.