Job description / Role
• Drives the technical support team to carry out customer support properly and promptly, monitors servers and systems, takes ownership of reported issues, responds to enquiries, provides information and feedback ensuring problems are being recorded and tracked throughout the entire process.
• Maintains positive customer/working relationships with stakeholders, business users, suppliers, vendors and other technical teams to ensure improvements in the products and services provided to ISA clients and to resolve any issues related to maintenance.
• Provides technical/non-technical support to clients, conducts analysis, diagnosis and troubleshoots systems, network, hardware/software faults and bugs to resolve problems considering system capacity, limitations, etc.; applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project criteria.
• Identifies resolutions to technical problems, carries out bug fixes for minor issues and applying patches channels unresolved issues in the right direction as necessary; responds within agreed time limits to call-outs.
• Assists with the development and implementation of processes and service level agreements of incidents management and service request management.
• Assists technical experts in planning, evaluating, testing, and implementing new technology such as systems and platforms.
• Participates in different projects as required.
• Contributes to the creation of support knowledge base by developing and communicating IT support manuals, technical notes and articles to clients in line with SLAs.
• Utilizes different communication channels to support or guide end users on the different enquiries and problems raised, these channels include: personal visits, telephone calls, e-mails, web, chat etc.
• Ensures proper recording and closure of all claims; generates timely reports of different nature to capture support services activities.
• Installs, configures, monitors and maintains computer hardware operating systems, applications and networks, replaces parts and upgrades existing ones when and as needed in line with agreed SLAs.
• Supports the roll-out of new applications (where applicable); sets up new users' accounts, profiles and passwords.
• Supports the clients during CR implementation (UAT and Training).
• Assists in establishing and maintaining a complete and accurate record of all IT assets within ISA.
• Establishes and maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
• Responds positively to operational needs by being on-call available for critical systems 24x7 support.
• Actively monitors application/IT performance using monitoring and controlling tools to ensure 24x7 availability
• Should be open to work on shifts based on team requirements.
• Should be open to work as Primary and/or Secondary supports based on roster
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
• ITIL Certified. (Not mandatory)
• CCNP/ CCIE
• Fluent in English Language.
• 5-6 years in IT Infrastructure support, service desk, 24x7 critical operations preferably in aviation.
• This job requires occasional duty travel for training and implementation purposes.
• Proven record in implementing and monitoring infrastructure projects.
• Holistic IT Knowledge in heterogeneous technology environments - experience with different types of end-to-end technology stacks.
• Experienced in managing operations and technology platforms – both internally and externally hosted.
• Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending solutions.
• Possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Employs technical expertise and interpersonal skills to execute new initiatives and achieve company’s objectives.
• Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
RTC-1 Employment Services
Arab Payment Services (APS)
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
IT Applications Specialist
HR Source Consulting