Job description / Role
One of our clients, a well known facilities management company is currently recruiting for a Service Desk Officer to be based in Al-Ain. In this role, you will be supporting the day to day front desk and ensure effective utilization of the company’s cloud-based software. You will reporting to the Service Desk Supervisor and will be having a shifting schedule and a ‘front line’ position which requires flexibility, reliability and a commitment to customer service.
Your responsibilities include but is not limited to:
• Provide exceptional support via telephone, email and radio
• Handle the variety of walk-in requests to the Service Desk in a professional manner.
• Effectively communicate and understand the request/inquiries of the customer
• Accurately log-in complete details of request via company software
• Identify requests types and update their statuses on the cloud-based software
• Do follow-ups and provide assistance on outstanding requests
• Update customers on progress of their requests
• Manage and prioritize own workload and make decisions with minimal supervision
• Administer several tasks simultaneously without error
• Utilize cloud-based software for master data entry and filing
• Produce ad-hoc reports from cloud-based software as required using MS Office
• Maintain confidentiality of customer data
• Carry out any other duties as required to your role and level
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Fluent in both Arabic and English language (Speaking and writing)
• Excellent and effective communication skills - able to liaise with staff at all levels
• Minimum 2-years experience as a help desk/call centre with a facilities management background
• A Bachelor Degree holder
• Familiar with CMMS/CRM/CMS
• Experience in using Concept Evolution System is a strong advantage
• In depth knowledge of MS Office
• Willing to be in a shifting schedule
• Willing to work during weekends and public holidays
• Able to be flexible during peak business periods
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Executive
A Leading Orthopedic Practice In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||16 Sep|
Call Center Sales / Customer Service
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Petrochem Middle East
Arabic Speaking Receptionist