Job description / Role
The Service Engineer is responsible for installations, inspection, repair, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of office Imaging Products at the customer site.
• Provide supervisory and technical support to customers regarding technical problems and ensure the Optimum Customer Satisfaction.
• Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times, consistent with client and GCG-OI expectations.
• Attend the Service Calls within committed Response Time.
• Ensure that follow-up work requirements are referred back to the appropriate IT Administrators, Machine In-charge & Operators to enable necessary action and recommendations to customers
• Maintain Good Rapport with the IT Administrators, Machine In-charge & Operators.
• Write technical reports, recording any customer complaints and forwarding to the responsible department.
• Keep the machines up-to-date and provide training to customers when required during Installation of new equipment. Upgrade in time the Firm wares and modification kits as and when advised by Manufacturer.
• Ordering of spare parts when required and Follow up on the Pending Calls for Spares.
• Focus on making a reasonable Estimation on non-contractual machines; and strive for Cost Savings on Contractual machines.
• Seek for opportunities for Consumable Sales and Contract Conversions and provide the Leads to Service Manager.
• Advise the Customer on Trade-in of their old equipment with a new one and submit the Equipment Sale Needs to the Service Manager.
Skills & Professional Requirements:
• Networking Skills, Configuration Skills
• Technical Diagnostic skills
• MS office, PLC Programming
Educational Qualification Requirements:
• Diploma in Electronics Engineering or Diploma in IT
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Service Engineer - Electronic Security Systems
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jan|
IT Support Engineer / System Administration
IT Support Engineer
HR Source Consulting
Electrical Site Engineer