Job description / Role
• Min 5 years’ of Experience in lab equipment, specific experience in life biotech equipment in UAE.
• Perform field service intervention for lab equipment efficiently and independently
• Providing direct technical support to field service and customers.
• Perform commissioning/Troubleshooting and complete maintenance.
• Good technical and analytical skills.
• Candidates must be Biomedical Engineers and have at least 5 years of experience working in Biomedical sectors
• Age Range - 27 to 38 years
• Fluent in English.
• Valid UAE driving license must.
About the Company
Seegene is taking the lead in developing new technology for accurate diagnosis. We aim to create more opportunities for patients to start a new chapter of their lives by experiencing innovative technologies based products to increase chances for their successful treatments. Seegene endlessly strives toward the new possibility of a world free of disease.
Seegene’s simultaneous and multiple detection technologies, which are unique and superior, have already surpassed the limits of conventional diagnostic techniques and provided a means of testing dozens of pathogens at once. These technologies result in cost reduction for patients because it allows detection of multiple pathogens in a single test and definitely can provide benefits of more personalized diagnostic opportunities. For doctors, these technologies provide opportunities for more accurate and efficient treatment.