Job description / Role
• Min 5 years’ of Experience in lab equipment, specific experience in life biotech equipment in UAE.
• Perform field service intervention for lab equipment efficiently and independently
• Providing direct technical support to field service and customers.
• Perform commissioning/Troubleshooting and complete maintenance.
• Good technical and analytical skills.
• Candidates must be Biomedical Engineers and have at least 5 years of experience working in Biomedical sectors
• Age Range - 27 to 38 years
• Fluent in English.
• Valid UAE driving license must.
About the Company
Seegene is taking the lead in developing new technology for accurate diagnosis. We aim to create more opportunities for patients to start a new chapter of their lives by experiencing innovative technologies based products to increase chances for their successful treatments. Seegene endlessly strives toward the new possibility of a world free of disease.
Seegene’s simultaneous and multiple detection technologies, which are unique and superior, have already surpassed the limits of conventional diagnostic techniques and provided a means of testing dozens of pathogens at once. These technologies result in cost reduction for patients because it allows detection of multiple pathogens in a single test and definitely can provide benefits of more personalized diagnostic opportunities. For doctors, these technologies provide opportunities for more accurate and efficient treatment.
Integrated Gulf Biosystems (IGB)
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||17 Sep|
Bio-Medical Engineer in Healthcare
AlMulla Holding Group
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer