Emad Trade House
Job description / Role
- Using various strategies and tools to provide effective solutions to customers' concerns.
- Know how of Pharma & Food industry of GCC will be preferred.
- Working along with Machinery suppliers to understand customer requirement
- Communicating with clients, engineers, and other technicians to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing customer feedback.
- Monitoring equipment and machinery performance
- Providing installation & after Sales Support to customers
- Delivering demonstrations to ensure that customers are educated on safe and effective equipment use.
- Providing recommendations about new features and product improvements.
- Monitoring customer inventory needs and reordering materials when needed.
- Conducting research and attending supplier trainings to remain abreast of industry developments.
- Traveling within GCC as & when required to be on on site
- Writing reports and presenting findings to Managers and Supervisors on a regular basis.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering is preferred.
- A relevant certificate or license is advantageous.
- A valid driver's license and willingness to travel.
- Excellent active listening and customer service skills.
- The ability to deal with multiple requests without being overwhelmed.
- The ability to remain professional under pressure.
- Superb work ethic and a growth mindset.
- Must be a team Player
- Excellent negotiator
- Must have Sales skills
About the Company
We have tried to be a step ahead of time pioneering the way to bring cost effective solutions for the Food, Beverage, Pharma & Cosmetic industry yet maintaining high standards of quality through continuous dedication & innovative ideas. EMAD TRADE HOUSE in the Middle East has overcome a decade of challenges & grown to become one of the leading trading house with warehousing facility in Jebel Ali, Dubai & fully geared to serve the industry JIT basis.
In this rapidly changing business environment, all our employees are united to achieve the leadership through hard work, & determination in revitalizing Middle East business undertaking. We have a growing team comprising of 50 + talented individuals from South Asia & GCC with competency in Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Product Development, Mechanical Engineering & Sales.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
HVAC Project Engineer
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||6 Apr|