Job description / Role
• Represent the quality of all products of MHWirth origin.
• Provide technical assistance to clients and perform/oversee field installations and repairs.
• Perform all work in accordance with MHWirth and client safety policies
• Provide installation, commissioning, troubleshooting and repair services in shop or field environment on MHWirth equipment
• Coordinate with Head of DLS, MENA and Service Manager for required parts, materials, support, etc.
• Advise client of modifications or upgrades to MHWirth equipment
• Supervision of sub contracted personnel
• Provide technical support, mentoring & training for all less experienced Service Engineers and external clients
• Document all services performed and actions carried out on service and time tickets
• Stay current on information contained in Product and Safety Bulletins
• Stay current on information with drilling procedures and ensure that all work performed is handled according to procedures and guidelines
• Support the company’s yearly strategic objectives
• Interact with customers and other MHWirth personnel in a professional manner
• Complete all work in compliance with company and customer’s policies and procedures for HSSE
• BS or higher in an Engineering discipline
• Two (2)+ years experience in installation, troubleshooting and repair of Oil Drilling Equipment or similar electrically operated equipment
• Factory training with Siemens & ABB software handling, troubleshooting, and programming
• Proficient in basic electrical circuits and components
• Ability to read schematic and layout drawings
• Ability to work for long periods and in extreme environmental conditions
• Proficient with software updating, installation, troubleshooting
• Proficient at PLC operation and programming
• Excellent analytical skills
• Competent with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Proficient in written and reading comprehension of English
• Ability to support co-worker with technical inquiries & training
• Ability to take initiative and be accountable for own decisions and actions
• Ability to negotiate and communicate at all levels to coordinate tasks effectively between different Groups/Departments values
About the Company
MHWirth is a leading global provider of first-class drilling solutions and services designed to offer our valued clients with the safer, more efficient and reliable alternative. Our company vision is centered on an unparalleled commitment to quality and yielding economic advantages for our customers and stakeholders.
With a remarkable legacy founded more than a century ago, MHWirth has transformed into a new brand reflective of our robust company strategy and compelling ambitions. Our reputation is preserved through a winning combination of values, people and innovative technologies, proven by a respected track record and a vast collection of customer success stories.
As the largest subsidiary of Akastor, MHWirth has a global span covering five continents with offices in more than 20 countries. Drawing upon our global market success, we continue to seize opportunities through an established strong regional presence in the Americas, Asia and West Africa. Our 4300 dedicated professionals consistently strive to enhance customer satisfaction and form meaningful collaborations by creating a personalized experience.