Job description / Role
In Newmatic International, we believe that quality is defined by innovation, support, timely service, and rapid response to our clients’ needs.
Our business techniques and service will constantly evolve to satisfy the demands of our growing customer base.
Currently we are looking for a talented multitasking Service manager to join our team and participate in our journey toward providing competitive solutions and enhance clients’ experience.
The ideal candidate will provide and maintain excellent customer service and be the frontline service contact for our external customers.
• Develop and update an agile Service strategic plan to meet or exceed business goals in alignment with approved standards.
• Build strong relationship with our strategic partners such as local authorities, suppliers, service providers and contractors to facilitate smooth business communications.
• Control and improve the service division’s internal processes to enhance the efficiency of service provided and minimize the associated risks.
• Schedule visits to Newmatic clients under warranty or under paid service on regular basis.
• Ensure that all technical staff are complying with safety rules and regulations and any special rules of their respective work of Hospitals, Hotels etc.
• Manage and allocate technician efficiently and effectively to complete the installation of appliances.
• Evaluate potential risks and challenges to develop appropriate mitigation plans.
• Ensure compliance with contractual payment policy terms and conditions.
• Manage the implementation and improvement of service division ERP systems and other applications to enhance the effectiveness of the operational processes.
• Suggest innovative changes of expanding and growth through proactive transformation initiatives and programs.
• Ensure that the service teams are effectively coached and trained as per the approved standards.
• Manage relevant metrics and analysis reports, set and delegate key performance indicators and activities to ensure targets are met by the team.
• Project Management Professional, strategic sourcing and, customer relationship management, financial judgment and budgeting, strategic thinking, conflict management, risk management, prioritization & time Management and team leading.
• 3 + as service manager and 5+ in service department in trading company working with for heavy equipment and machines.
• Capability of managing a team of technician effectively manage clients visit schedule.
• Higher diploma in Engineering or bachelor’s degree in engineering.
• Should be fluent speaker in English (fluent in Arabic language will as an advantage but not mandatory)
About the Company
Welcome to Newmatic, the region's most experienced Commercial Laundry Equipment and Spare Parts specialists since 1993.
We have built our reputation on providing competitive solutions to our customers.
Our business techniques and service are constantly evolving to satisfy the demands of our growing customer base.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Warehouse General Manager
Client Services Manager
Outlet Store Manager
Customer Service Attendant