Job description / Role
Technical Services Manager, Coffee Business
• Manage the workshop and service functions to achieve their efficiency, productivity and profitability targets
• Work with your people to nurture talent and develop and build skill levels where necessary
• Set and monitor supplier performance, ensuring compliance with agreed KPI’s
• P & L and budget management
• Manage a regional team, providing coaching and leadership.
• Setting and monitoring of all planned preventative maintenance regimes, ensuring minimal disruption due to breakdown of equipment.
• You’re an expert communicator with ability to build collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders, ensuring their expectations are met.
• You are skilled in data, analysing information and problem solving.
• You will have a history of managing a large supplier base & P&L.
• You’ll be an experienced manager, confident in leading a team.
• You’ll already have experience of working with high volumes and with a variety of maintenance issues.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Area Service Manager - Catering Products
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts
Service Operations Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services