Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a multinational company into the manufacture, supply and maintenance of Gas Compressors and Steam Turbines, we are recruiting an experienced Technical Service Manager to be based in the UAE. Reporting to the Technical Service Director who sits outside of UAE your responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the technical focal point servicing both internal and external customers.
• Providing leadership and direction to technical service engineers.
• Developing a customer responsive technical services staff, to effectively execute associated requirements to maximize customer satisfaction and the companies business success.
• Providing field service and service centres support for major projects and overhauls. Managing priorities, schedules and related resource issues.
• Providing technical support in a timely manner to develop solutions to field technical problems, participate in root cause failure analysis, conduct engineering studies, and provide direct technical support to field service, service centres or customers.
• Planning, performing, and directing major investigations, projects and related activities which require independent action and decision and can have a major financial impact with respect to warranty and company liability.
• Visiting customers and equipment installation sites to obtain information to troubleshoot problems.
• Performing liaison function with other engineering departments on the specification, manufacturing, assembly, material quality, testing, repair, performance and operation for assigned products. Includes consulting with service groups on re-rates, defective parts, new part orders, engineering studies and design changes. etc.
• Candidates must be Mechanical Engineers and have at least 10 years of experience working in Field Service for Gas Compressors and or Stream Turbines with the relevant Customer interactions.
• You could also come from the Customer Technical Services Dept or the Maintenance of Gas Compressors and Steam Turbines but again having at least 10 years experience.
• Your service history must be on the cv including the equipment you have worked on in terms of Gas Compressors and Steam Turbines.
• You should also have a proven history of managing a small team of technical engineers and again this needs to be on the cv.
The cv has to be in WORD DOCUMENT FORMAT.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Workshop Manager - Plant/Machinery
Workshop Manager - Heavy Equipment
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Ziad Galadari Group
Facilities Management Operations Manager
Head of MEP