Job description / Role
Air Arabia is first and largest Low Cost Carrier (LCC) in Middle East and North Africa. We fly you to over 170 destinations spread across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. We offer our passengers a journey which is efficient reliable and offer great value for money across our network.
The millions of passengers who have chosen to fly with Air Arabia have helped us make a difference and set a mark in the aviation industry internationally. Air Arabia is the first publicly listed airline in the region providing the carrier an independent path to growth and profitability.
Air Arabia is not only committed to providing affordable air travel but is also dedicated to uplifting the lives of those who are less fortunate. Taking responsibility and lead on social needs of local and international communities has been part of our success.
* Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring the quality performance measures for the contact center team ensuring continuous improvement in service delivery in line with Standard Quality Manual and adopted policies and procedures.
* Maximizes qualitative productivity, identifies gaps and recommends solutions that serve to enhance customers' experience and increase sales.
Key Result Responsibilities
* Assists in conducting market researches, benchmark, calibration sessions and surveys to identify/implement trends and best practices in service quality management; sets the quality standards based on best practices and business needs to enhance the process flow and working environment
* Provides assistance in suggesting, introducing and supervising enhancements to the Quality Assurance processes and procedures to achieve high quality in productivity that leads to enhancing customers' experience and increasing sales
* Supports the Supervisor in guiding, supporting and monitoring the contact center Inbound/Outbound teams' performance in line with adopted quality standards ensuring policies and procedures are met and adhered to
* Contributes in driving the contact center teams to achieve better results in sales and customer service through building a positive environment of trust and motivation as well as competition
* Executes and updates standard replies and scripts to queries received from customers by phone, email, and website ensuring adherence to telephone courtesy and etiquette as well as appropriate 'call holding/waiting' procedures are being followed by the Call Center Agents
* Partners with the supervisors/manager to set individual/team quality performance objectives; develops quality audit plans and assessment sheets
* Conducts calibration sessions, capability measurement sessions, grievance and appealing sessions, participates in disciplinary and conduct sessions as needed.
* Performs various types of auditing on telephone calls (recording, live, buddy-buddy and mystery calls) in addition to evaluations of e-mails, social media, live chat, etc. to evaluate the quality performance of the contact center teams and provide feedback to corresponding supervisor/manager. Interacts with customers as necessary to obtain feedback
* Participates in analysis on individual/team's performance assessments to highlight pitfalls and identify gaps recommending best approaches and methodologies to be adopted for bridging those gaps
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
* Bachelor degree in Management/ Administration or equivalent
* Quality Assurance/ISO Lead Assessor certificate is a plus
* Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office
* Fluent in English & Arabic Languages
* 3+ years of experience in similar role
* Proven skills in enhancing performance, achieving targets and increasing sales.
* Capable of training and coaching individuals and groups on the best practices.
* Capable for contributing to and implementing function-related policies, procedures and action plans.
* Capable for analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
* Cost-oriented, possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.