Job description / Role
* Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring the quality performance measures for the contact center team ensuring continuous improvement in service delivery in line with Standard Quality Manual and adopted policies and procedures.
* Maximizes qualitative productivity, identifies gaps and recommends solutions that serve to enhance customers’ experience and increase sales.
Key Result Responsibilities
* Assists in conducting market researches, benchmark, calibration sessions and surveys to identify/implement trends and best practices in service quality management; sets the quality standards based on best practices and business needs to enhance the process flow and working environment.
* Contributes in developing, implementing, and enforcing the Service Quality Assurance Manual that covers policies and operating procedures for the Contact Center activities.
* Provides assistance in suggesting, introducing and supervising enhancements to the Quality Assurance processes and procedures to achieve high quality in productivity that leads to enhancing customers’ experience and increasing sales.
* Supports the Supervisor in guiding, supporting and monitoring the contact center Inbound/Outbound teams’ performance in line with adopted quality standards ensuring policies and procedures are met and adhered to.
* Assists in Identifying areas for improvement; recommends development plans and training courses to the management and HR.
* Contributes in driving the contact center teams to achieve better results in sales and customer service through building a positive environment of trust and motivation as well as competition.
* Applies quality based incentive scheme to maximize productivity and drive the motives of the team.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
* 2+ years of related working experience in similar role in service quality/quality assurance in any service
* Bachelor degree in Management/ Administration or equivalent.
* Quality Assurance/ISO Lead Assessor certificate is a plus.
* Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Fluent in English & Arabic Languages.
* Capable of training and coaching individuals and groups on the best practices.
* Capable for analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.