Job description / Role
What you will do
The Service Sales Engineer is a key role to drive our growth in HVAC & Refrigeration business across the Marine & Offshore sectors in Middle East & Africa region. You will be based in Dubai and focus on growth of Aftermarket HVAC & Refrigeration business, which is part of Building Technology and Solutions. You'll report directly to the Branch Manager responsible for our Marine, Offshore & Navy department across the Middle East region
You will be concentrating on sales of Services and Retrofits to increase our market share with existing and new customers in Marine and Offshore industry in the Middle East & Africa region. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate business from running HVAC installation base.
How you will do it
* As an Experienced Sales Professional you have a strong knowledge of HVAC & Refrigeration system.
* You will define optimal solutions, approach and costing to suite customer's needs.
* You will also Support Operation team as required during hand over of received orders and to clarify confusions and/or resolve disputes.
* You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
* You will be focused on growing our Annual Maintenance Contract & pull thru business from the existing or new customers in Middle East & Africa.
What we look for
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* 3 years minimum experience in HVAC & Refrigeration Aftermarket service segment
* Strong knowledge of HVAC + Refrigeration, experience in Service and/or Retrofits technical sales or operation (Marine/Offshore industry experience is an advantage)
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Strong Team player with a "can do" attitude
* Entrepreneurial approach, understanding the customers' business and bringing them our added value
* Good listening and analytical skills
* Good presentation and negotiation skills
* Fluency in English (Arabic is an advantage)
* UAE Driving license is must
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Engineer (MEP)
Al Baddad Capital
Facilities Management Engineer
Ziad Galadari Group
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||3 Nov|
Mechanical Engineer - AC / Chiller Units