Job description / Role
- Assist the team with After-Sales Service, repair, overhaul
- Engage with systematic routine check-ups and service calls for existing compressor clients.
- Work with the service team to perform after-sales service and support during pump breakdown, Electrical/Mechanical failures of pumps/motors.
- Provide on-Site repair and customer service for and prepare necessary service quotes.
- Maintain Safety, Environmental and Quality standards at all times.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction during every stage of service and support for equipment.
- Provide regular reports to immediate supervisor and management as required.
- All other responsibilities as delegated by the management on an ongoing basis.
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Have a UAE Driving License
- Have 2-3 years' experience and knowledge in repair, service and maintain Rotary screw air compressors
- Have an experience to troubleshoot Air Compressor electro-mechanical control system
About the Company
Known in the Middle East as specialist suppliers for Pumps, Motors, Compressors and systems, the Standard Group is dedicated to providing timely and well-engineered fluid solutions to almost every market segment!
The Standard Group, was founded by in 1986 to procure and supply emergency spares and marine equipment to the thriving marine and ship repair industry in the UAE at that time. Through a strong network of worldwide suppliers, SSS succeeded in growing the organization by meeting urgent customer demands swiftly and competitively.
The Standard Group currently offers a wide range of Pumping, Drive and Air compressor Technologies by internationally acclaimed manufacturers. We a customer base spread throughout the GCC countries, the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.