Service Team Leader
Job description / Role
- Stakeholder Relations.
- Contract Monitoring.
- Team Supervision.
- Service Delivery Supervision.
- Technician Site-Survey visits
- Demo & new Managed-service installations
- De-installation/ reversal of machines back to the warehouse
- Monthly routine services
- Non-routine services
- To ensure the materials & tools required for installations are available
- Issue the right sample box to the client
- Coordinate with the regional technicians to ensure regional routine services and non-routine services are done on time
- Organise timely work permits when required.
- Maintaining phone & email communication, as well as personally visiting clients to update them on the status of work and manage their expectations during & post the installation completion.
- Organise new customer onboarding with written communication & by visiting bigger customers.
- Tracking & monitoring Key Result Area performance (KRA) of Team.
- Onboard and train new team members on role-related procedures.
- Forecast oil requirements and make oil request to the concerned team for ordering
- Follow-up and ensure monthly oil supplies are procured on time.
- Follow-up & ensure timely acquiring of oil samples from suppliers.
- Forecast machine requirements
- Confirm status of oil supply to regional locations
- Create batch codes & issue new machines or spares or other assets to the workshop technician for adding to the asset manager.
- Ensure all broken machines are repaired back to good condition performing well.
- Ensure required machine parts or other machines/ equipment are procured.
- Manage warranty process for customer-owned machines.
- Ensure the workshop is neat and in good order.
- Update the record of those customers whose service has to be stopped because of agreement expiry (this task is to be done on the last day of every month) and get approval from the accounts before service is carried out. Keep the workshop technician informed about the control of oil supply to such customers.
- 3-5 years proven experience in a similar role preferably within the services industry, in a mid to large-size company.
- Graduate in the following fields is preferred:
- business studies
- consumer studies
- management studies
- Distinct self-organizational skills with keen attention to details
- Possessing Excellent leadership & Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & spoken English language skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work well with changing priorities
About the Company
SCENT STRATEGY is a B2B fragrance company that provides interior fragrance service to enhance your brand experience, create an emotional & long lasting memorable experience of your brand.
We also create private label fragrance products for brands & celebrities.
SCENT STRATEGY offers: - Interior fragrance service - Private Label of fragrance products