Job description / Role
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The primary goal of the HR Services Sales Engagement Manager (SSEM) is to achieve and exceed an overall bookings and revenue target for SAP HCM Professional Services (SuccessFactors and SAP HCM) for the allocated territory in ME (Middle East North and Middle East South).
This position will have responsibility for defining and positioning implementation services across the entire HR portfolio of SuccessFactors and SAP HCM On-Premises solutions.
The HR SSEM must have a good command of the sales process and be able to progress an opportunity through each stage in the sales cycle for a successful close.
The primary goal of this role is to ensure the customer's vision for deployment is successfully transitioned from pre-sales through implementation and go-live.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
- Be a Trusted Advisor and "Talk Business"
- Deal with HR LOB, Executive Level
- Develop a territory plan and account plans leveraging all assets available (e. g. lines of service, marketing, delivery) to drive pipeline and close opportunities.
- Create formal services proposals, RFP responses, Statement of Work (SOW), and services contracts.
- Update, maintain, and accurately report out regular updates to sales forecast and territory plan.
- Facilitate customer discovery and implementation scoping sessions to define requirements for input into implementation plans, estimates, resource models, and pricing models.
- Be a strong contributor to the Virtual Account Team
- Build strong internal relationships with Account Executives (AEs) and Services Account Manager (SAMs), and with services delivery, product management, and other groups.
- Coordinate with other internal resources, experts, and teams in formulating overall customer solutions and services for driving customer success.
Experience & Language Requirements
- 3-5 year track record of sales success in the enterprise software and services industry. Ideally, a combination of both direct enterprise software sales and direct services sales.
- Knowledge of HCM, HR, and Talent Management domain and preferably of SuccessFactors solutions.
- Professional presence to prepare and conduct a discovery session with customers and ability to adjust messaging by audience (Executive, HR, IT).
- Proven experience with identifying opportunities and managing them through sales process to close.
- Lead and influence internal teams to drive pipeline and support the deal closure.
- Background and experience in value selling and solution selling of enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of SAPs Partners, Competitors and the regional IT Industry
- Treating customers and colleagues with respect, fairness and consideration Ethics
- Be Self-Driven and Setting Personal Objectives
- Be a self starter, highly motivated to research a customer's situation and industry in order to prepare for meetings, continuously review and update territory and opportunity plans, and have the leadership to leverage the SAP assets available.
- Have a passion for winning
- Have Self Awareness (knowing your strengths & your weaknesses)
Preferred : Arabic Fluent
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
Sap's Diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Cloud Platform Sales
Regional Sales Manager - Mobile Phones
HR Source Consulting
Business Development Manager, Sales
Xerox Emirates LLC
Sales Manager (B2B) - Outdoor Furniture
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Senior Services Account Manager
SAP Middle East & North Africa