Job description / Role
Our client from Oil & Gas is now looking for a Sharepoint developer to join their team. The core function of the role is to advise the company's management and guide other departments within the company on energy markets and outlooks, economic evaluations, oil pricing, macroeconomic outlook, and international energy policies and regulations, besides assisting in business planning and strategy formulation. The person in charge will participate in analyzing business requirements and converting them into technical solutions envisioning system features and functionality. As well as contribute to completing applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
Other Responsibilities include,
• Analyze and convert business requirements to technical solutions
• Develop Software Applications
• Testing of enhanced and developed applications
• Design and develop of Workflows and Approvals Process
• Ensure applications conform to coding standards
• Support subordinates as and when required
• Integration of multiple systems
• Experience programming in .NET, C#, ASP .NET, T-SQL, SharePoint, Web Parts and workflow creation.
• Knowledge of various fields of Software Engineering like Requirements gathering, analysis, Design, Development, unit testing, End User testing.
• Office 365 / SharePoint Online / On-premise Development Experience.
• Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web- based applications.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
• Good Computer and Software troubleshooting skills.
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Efficient and excellent Team Player.
• Ability to work under pressure and be a good listener.
• Quick in learning and imparting knowledge to others.
• Custom visual webparts and deployment using wsps
• Workflow ENGINE tools - NINTEX/VISUAL Studio - State machine and sequential
• Server side object model,
• SQL Server Stored Procedures
• Visual studio usage along with TFS/VSTS (Check-in/Checkout code)
• SharePoint designer
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Senior Software Developer (FinTech)
Full Stack Engineer - Backend
Quest Search & Selection
Sharepoint Administrator for an IT Consulting Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
System Administrator - IT