Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
The Shipping Administrator is responsible for coordinating and processing the documentation necessary for execution of Imports and/or Exports shipments
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
- Execute services in accordance to the processes, terms and timeframes defined by management
- Follow all state, customs and other applicable regulations while fulfilling service requirements
- Obtain/process all required documentations to facilitate imports and/or exports of shipments to and from KSA documentation and requirements
- Verify Freight Forwarder invoices as per agreed price list
- Ensure all shipments are insured
- Ensure all claims are investigated and settled
- Record performance and shipment information metrics accurately in the system.
- Immediately report to management, investigate and correct any breach in Integrated Management System (ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001) Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental procedures, Company policies or Security protocols
- High School Graduate
- Minimum 2 years' experience within Chalhoub Group's Logistics department
- Attention to details
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Flexibility to assignments
- Listening, understanding & Responding
- Overall Contribution
- Quality of Work
- Quantity of Work
- Respecting deadlines
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.