Shipping Manager - Dry Cargo - Permanent
Job description / Role
Shipping Manager - Dry Cargo - Dubai - Permanent
Our client is a leading Group in the Shipping and Logistics industry based here in the UAE are seeking to bring on board a Shipping Manager to the team.
We are seeking an individual who has knowledge and experience of UAE ports rules and regulations and has experience of Dry Cargo in shipping.
To be considered for this role it is essential to have the below experience:
• Formulate and implement appropriate business strategies in line with corporate objectives to achieve optimum level of the revenue earnings and market share
• Scrutinize the operational and commercial activities to enhance customer service, sales and operational activities of the respective business area
• Guiding and monitoring the commercial and operational team
• Establish good relationship with the local authorities as well as vendors to obtain constructive support as and when needed
• Excellent communicator and negotiator with an aggressive approach to achieve the objectives commercially flair and available to develop new business
• Have the knowledge and background in UAE ports rules and regulations and policies is essential
• Does this look like a role that you have experience in, and you would like to be considered for this role then please reach out to me
• Please not only candidates who are shortlisted for this role will be contacted
• Any nationality
• Working experience with Dry Cargo
• Background and knowledge of UAE ports rules, regulations and policies
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (logistics, shipping, business administration)
• Knowledge of logistics operations and shipping procedures and documents
• Hands on experience with shipping and distribution software
• Hands on experience in budgeting and reporting
• Good leadership skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Assistant Manager - Project Logistics
|Abu Dhabi||10 Mar|
Logistics Manager, Up to AED 15,000 per month
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants
Operations Specialist – Maritime Logistics