Job description / Role
If a candidate has no previous experience working with Shopify, we have no interest in exploring employment opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced Web Developer who has worked with Shopify to help take our customer e-commerce experience to the next level. They will serve as a technical expert for building, improving and maintaining the eCommerce UX/UI across all our digital touch points.
• Editing Shopify liquid code and using the Shopify Storefront API
• Ability to add custom functionality to the Shopify platform/custom Shopify theme development
• Designing and producing engaging content in various formats across multiple digital platforms
• Creating engaging graphics for web, social, email and app distribution
• Crafting high-quality original concepts with minimal direction
• Prioritizing workload and managing expectations per direction from Digital Director
• Working inter-departmentally to ensure all brand objectives are being met
• Have clean code, use comments
• Ability to A/B test with Optimize
• Must know Shopify Liquid Language
• Creating & Maintaining site UX/UI
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with Shopify coding & design
• Minimum of 2 years experience with Illustrator and Photoshop
• Experience with Ruby
• Experience developing e-commerce website front-ends
• A portfolio that shows a strong sense of design and illustration
• Ability to plan and execute projects on time
• Attention to detail
• To be comfortable working in a fast paced and multi-functioning production environment
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Full Stack Developer
HR Source Consulting