Job description / Role
• To get a visual view of the actual status of the Solar Field status before undertaking the cleaning tasks.
• To follow all the HSE policy and procedures during cleaning operation.
• To follow MM / CS instructions to carry out PV panel cleaning maintenance activities.
• To ensure that cleaning tools are ready to operate without risk, and are properly adjusted as per operation instructions.
• To preserve PV panel integrity avoiding damages during the cleaning activities.
• To drive cleaning tool and machinery to develop cleaning activities.
• To carry out PV panel cleaning operation activities with the provided tools
• To fill check registers necessary for the performance monitoring to verify the cleaning quality.
• To monitoring of water and fuel consumptions
• To report any problem and deficiency found during the cleaning activities.
• To make shift turn-over preparations, assuring that cleaning tool is ready for next shift and is provided with water and fuel for operation.
• To undertake minor maintenance assignments like maintenance of water nozzles or brushes to make sure that they are operating correctly.
• Other assignments and duties on demand.
• Awareness Occupational Health & Safety.
• Basic capacity to communicate in English language, Basic English writing and reading skills
• Driving of construction or agriculture machinery
• Capacity to work in shifts at night
• Driving license category no. 8
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions