Job description / Role
Showroom Manager - Maserati (Abu Dhabi)
To plan, manage and lead the showroom sales to achieve sales target and to ensure smooth, efficient and effective functioning of showroom
Roles & Responsibilities
* Plan and execute such strategies as to ensure that the budgeted target for showroom is achieved or exceeded in volume and profit term
* Communicate sales plan and targets to the sales team to achieve targets successfully.
* Monitor sales process (aspects such as initial customer contact and reception, clarification of need, identification of prospect, follow-up on initial contact, final closure of sale and quality of sales documentation) to ensure quality in the entire process.
* Deal with critical problems, major customer complaints or issues that may be escalated and ensure prompt action or decisions for timely resolution.
* Prepare stock requirement list for the month specifying make, model and number of vehicles for the approval of the General Manager.
* Interact regularly with the existing and prospective customers to establish profitable relationships and determine their present and future requirements.
* Maximise usage of demo's and monitor demo to sale ratio
* Manage all aspects of the showroom to ensure high standards in the display, housekeeping and product information to convey the desired image of the brand and the Company.
* Monitor PDI process and ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
* Monitor showroom control KPIs (test drive ratio, closing ratio) and drive maximum achievement by all Sales Advisors
* Ensure proper Lead Management as per Al Tayer Motors' and brand principles guidelines and KPIs
* Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles
Key Selection Criteria
* Minimum 7 years' experience in Automotive sales with atleast 3 years in managerial role such as Showroom Manager/Assistant Showroom Manager or equivalent
* Must have experience in Premium Luxury Car sales
* Should have good knowledge and exposure of Automotive market in Abu Dhabi
* Graduate in any discipline
* Good knowledge of Automobile sales gained through formal training and work experience
* Dynamic and proactive personality
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to lead, develop and motivate teams
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.