Job description / Role
• Process supplier invoices in a timely manner, verifying accuracy, approvals and account coding in accordance with project and Federal Tax Authority requirements.
• Prepare payments in accordance with the terms and conditions of purchase order or contracts.
• Prepare all accounts payable entries and reconcile accounts payable sub ledger.
• Respond to vendor inquiries as required.
• Process miscellaneous expenses and ensure the accuracy and approvals.
• Urgent joining on immediate basis
• Philippine nationals
• Located in UAE
• Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
• Preferably Certified Public Accountant and ACCA qualified
• Solid Knowledge and Experience in General Accounting and VAT
• Expert in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
• Proficient in English both in written and oral
• Familiar with any ERP system
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.