Job description / Role
• Qualified Architect, based on site, providing technical design solutions to any problems encountered on site with the focus on the construction phases of development.
• Responsible for reviewing construction drawings, liaising with on-site engineers, and interfacing with the construction companies and reviewing on-site progress.
• Need to use the extensive technical and on-site construction knowledge to ensure that, the projects are delivered within the deadline.
• Ensure projects are completed with high levels of technical competency.
• Ensure quality assurance mandates and processes occur.
• Review and be accountable for design and contract documentation.
• Projects Manager
• Frequent travel across the project sites
• With 10-12 year’s experience, most recent experience must be in UAE - 5 years minimum and MUST have worked for well-regarded design consultancies as opposed to Contractors.
• Experience on high-rise and hotel projects is required, having seen major structures/ shell and core projects from beginning to completion of construction.
• Expert knowledge of Dubai Building regulations and Codes, expert construction knowledge with the ability to articulate well to external consultants/contractors and even Client reps.
• Excellent communication skills and team orientated hard working ethics required.
• Solid understanding of all phases of a project: competing for the commission, designing, managing, completing the contract document, and seeing it through to completion.
• Revit, BIM, Auto CAD knowledge is mandatory.
About the Company
A leading architectural company in the UAE.