Job description / Role
• Supporting day to day site progress, monitoring and inspections, material selection, and finalizing finishes.
• Interacting with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
• Preparing inspection reports and site records.
• Performing civil and structural tests.
• Providing general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
• Identifying non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions and coordinating responses.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
• Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations.
• Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar or equivalent position
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Experience working on building construction (Healthcare projects)
• Hospital project experience is required
• Experience in Inspection, Testing & Commissioning and Design
• Knowledge of building construction, materials, systems and trade practices
• Knowledge of Authorities and standards.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies