Site engineer will be managing the contractor (s) site during installation, testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
- Supervise the work of the contractor on site during installation, testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance (O&M).
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Overseeing maintenance activities.
- Prepare documentation for the completed works for management and client.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of records, including commissioning data and O&M documentation
AED 7,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
2 - 3 years experience in a similar position
Bachelors degree, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
About the Company
TATWEER is a leading company that provides professional technical and management support and services for the planning, design, implementation, supervision, operation, and maintenance of transport, road and traffic facilities and systems.
TATWEER, as a team, emerged from the core of the transportation, traffic and road industry bringing together the appropriate technical skills, and previous experience based on international best practices.
TATWEER is a team of corporate business partners of many leading technology companies providing the opportunity to test and master new technologies and platforms along with the ability to pass that knowledge onto our clients.
The organization is structured to work with the client to provide Turn Key Solutions, to identify the problems, setting priorities, implementing solutions and analyzing results.
Electrical Estimator Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Site Electrical Engineer