Job description / Role
MSI Dubai is Hiring!
Our Client in the Steel industry is looking for a Site Engineer for their Sharjah, UAE branch.
• Planning, Supervision, Documentation & Quality assurance of heavy structural, Fabrication and Erection work.
• Supervise inspection, monitor and coordinate the activities of Steel Structural construction works of the company and clients to ensure that all works at site will perform in accordance with the project's specifications and procedures.
• As per site Condition make as Built Drg. & co-ordinate with Design and production Departments.
• Assigning task to each section of Labors.
• Ensure that company and clients adhere to the latest approved for construction project drawings, site instructions, specifications, procedures, and agreed construction method statements.
• Communicating with the clients/representatives for any additional work and variations
• Job Type: Full-time
• Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Required Driving license
Successful candidates will be contacted. If you don't hear from us within 10 business days, then please consider your application as unsuccessful and we will keep your resume in our database for future vacancies.
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Project Engineer - Airports
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE
Civil Engineer (Maintenance)
Facilities Management & Maintenance Co. LLC
Currie & Brown
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 Jun|