Job description / Role
Our client, a well known industrial electrical engineering company based in Dubai, is currently looking for a Site Engineer (Electrical). In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• managing parts of the electrical projects
• overseeing electrical work
• undertaking surveys
• setting out sites and organising facilities
• checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
• supervising contracted staff
• ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
• liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
• providing technical advice and solving problems on site
• preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
• liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
• ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
Site engineers work out on a construction site in all weathers and tend to work on one project at a time. The location of the project will be in Abu Dhabi and head office of the client will be in Dubai. Transportation from/to the work site will be provided by the client. And the working hours will be 10 hours per day for 6 days in a week.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• a degree /diploma holder of electrical engineering
• with minimum 2 years of experience in the same role
• willing to work in Abu Dhabi (close to Dubai)
• ideally can join immediately
• knowledge in Hindi/Malayalam and other Indian languages will be a plus
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies