Job description / Role
We have a requirement of Site Manager who shall have good experience in Electrical substation field of 132 & 220 kV level and shall be familiar with the UAE utilities customer specially DEWA, Transco & SEWA.
If you have any relevant candidates; thanks to forward us the CV’s to review and short list the candidates for the interview.
Some of the key criteria:
• Managing the Project Electrical activities
• Site operations , staff, sub-contractors and budget control
• Planning the daily activities and ensuring work on time and with high quality standards
• Managing different sites at a time.
• Preparing the MSRA and obtain permits and execution activities
• Suppliers & manufacturing coordination for installation/testing of HV equipment
• Coordinating with client for clarify the commissioning activities
• Attending progress meetings for discussing the progress of work, quality & safety.
• Interfacing btw different stakeholders (client, project management, engineering, field service etc..)
• Having knowledge of HV substations products like GIS, Transformers, Control & protection , MEP etc..
• Person is in UAE and have valid driving UAE driving license
• University Qualifications: Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
• Nature and length of previous experience: Familiar with the UAE utilities customer specially DEWA, Transco & SEWA
• Specialist knowledge: Experience in Electrical substation field of 132 & 220 kV level
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Working with Subcontractors
• Age Range: NA
• Gender Preference: NA
• Nationality Preference: NA
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Electrical Project Coordinator
Electrical Project Coordinator (Fixed/Floating Vessels)
Electrical Engineer / Technician - Indian or Arab National
A Leading Group In UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services