Job description / Role
We are looking for an organized Foreman with excellent time management skills to supervise our construction sites and ensure that schedules are adhered to.
• Distribute tasks between workers to ensure that deadlines are met and safety standards are adhered to.
• Working closely with Project Engineers and Construction Manager to gauge their needs and adjust work orders as needed.
• Supervise and maintain construction schedules.
• Negotiate and order materials from local suppliers on time "When needed"
• Coordinate with Project Engineers on construction progress.
• Ensure that safety protocols are followed
AED 4,500 to 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual plane ticket and health insurance
• The Foreman would be working closely with Project Engineers to gauge their needs and adjust work orders as needed.
• Experience with construction field specially fit out
• Can read fit-out drawing
• 3 years minimum experience in a similar role in construction or fit-out company
• High problem-solving skills
• UAE driving license is a must
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good Time management skills.
• Excellent follow up skills
• Flexibility to live in Dubai or Abu Dhabi depends on the site location
We offer inclusive package of 4500 to 5500 AED monthly based on experience
About the Company
Through its technical consulting services, Mineral Expertise guides clients in every phase of the project, all the way to post-sale services for complete customer assistance.
A catalyst of ideas, where everything begins: a place in which to explore the material, testing its expressive qualities, developing new imensions, condensing conceptual study and experimentation with forms, structure and aesthetics. Thanks to remarkable investments in R&D and the search for new stylistic and productive trends, Mineral Expertise can constantly offer the market new stimuli and new design ideas.
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Civil Design Engineer - Airfield Pavements
RTC-1 Employment Services