Job description / Role
- Inspection, sampling and testing of materials to assure that compliance with the contract specification.
- Assist in the review and forward comments on the contractor’s method statement for execution of the works.
- Assist in the review and forward any comments on the contractor’s technical submittals.
- Attend site technical coordination meetings to discuss contractor (s) submissions, shop drawings, material submittals and construction related matters
- Carry out the final inspection for certification of final completion and handing over of the works.
- Assist in the review and forward comments on the Technical Query raised by the contractor.
- Inspect the work done by the contractor(s) to ascertain that work is executed in accordance with the Contract Documents and
- Inspect the on-site and off-site materials to be used in the project and organise field and laboratory tests, conducted by others, on construction materials to ascertain their compliance with the specifications and determine it acceptability for use on the project.
- Identify potential safety concerns and inform the contractor (s).
Implement the site supervision quality procedures, and review submission requirements of the project, along with the contractor.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or construction management (preferred)
- Residential or commercial construction experience
- Bilingual communication skills (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Mathematical skills for verifying measurements and studying blueprints; and computer skills for writing regular reports using software programs.
- Ability to effect satisfactory compliance with specifications and standards, and maintain accurate records.
About the Company
A leading engineering consulting company in UAE.
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Civil Engineer - Aviation
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jun|
Ark In Interio
Senior Civil Project Engineer