Job description / Role
Parsons International Limited
Site Landscape Architect
• Determines aesthetic design and practical technical solutions for the planning of external spaces including hardscapes, softscapes, streetscapes etc. Works would cover urban planning, public open spaces and parks, leisure facilities etc.
• Provide complex technical solutions and preparing full technical packages from concept design, through Design development, Final Design to Tender and Contract documentation in coordination with Senior Team members.
• Reviewing, and coordinating construction packages including managing construction details for all built forms within the external works packages to be designed in coordination with the relevant engineers prior to contract documentation.
• Design and review hardscape specification all external finishes, level changes, walls, minor structures, drainage, water features etc.
• Design and review softscape detailing including the design and specification of all plant materials, planting medium, preparation of the site, contours & grading and control of all horticultural practices for installation works.
• Assist with supervising installation of the landscape contract works on site, and would report on site works, progress, changes etc.
• Assist in administration of the contract to ensure the works are carried out to the contract specifications and programme.
• Degree in Landscape Architecture.
• 10 years total work experience.
• 5-8 years construction supervision, design review and design management experience on landscape, public realm, promenade projects.
• Preferably with relevant landscape experience in an engineering consulting firm in Dubai or UAE.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.