Job description / Role
AFCAP V UAE: Site Manager - Contingency
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Site Manager serves as the day-to day representative for the contract with the customer. Site Manager solves complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of field and industry best practices. Uses experience and problem-solving skills to develop and improve processes. Provide guidance to less experienced team members. Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and Eight (8)+ years of experience. Responsible for managing day-to-day site operations. It is the Site Manager's duty to maintain a safe workplace, ensure that time and budgetary restrictions are followed, and quality standards are met. A Site Manager must demonstrate skill in these areas and emphasize experience in related positions and activities.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS / EXPEREINCE / ABILITIES:
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major study in one or more areas of appropriate field of construction, business, or engineering. Job. Job experience will be considered in lieu of bachelor's degree.
- EXPEREINCE; A minimum of ten (8) years' experience related to the Project Management, OCONUS experience.
- ABILITIES: The candidate must be a self-starter capable of working in a fast-paced multi-discipline team environment with the ability to manage competing priorities to achieve team goals. Proven management skills to include effective planning, organizing, directing and controlling with strong decision-making capabilities. Excellent analytical skills - data driven, fact based, root cause focused. Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills to lead a team to consensus. Understanding of litigation and claims processes and experience with legal communities. Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and listening. Ability to interact with staff at all levels from craft persons to senior executives. Knowledge base to successfully diagnosis issues that cover multiple areas of interaction.
- Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance
- Must be capable of meeting/maintaining Deployment medical/dental requirements
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver's license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.