Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
We are hiring a highly motivated and skilled Site Merchandiser for the Beauty Vertical with min.3 years of experience to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have proven themselves managing the trading, merchandising and site maintenance activities of an ecommerce platform. This person will be responsible for supporting the operations of the site in order for the trading to work at maximum efficiency. Our candidate will work on executing merchandising projects, keeping the site up to date and provide administrative support when needed. The successful candidate will need to prove high energy and an ability to liaison with key stakeholders within the organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage merchandising efforts
- Provide input with merchandising and sequencing within sales catalog
- Work with the Brand team and marketeers to set up new items and offers in the back-end
- Help in maintaining item attributions and item dimensions
- Manage change requests such as color, attributes or other
- Support item verification process as it relates to the product on site (items, images, descriptions etc)
- Assist content creation and deployment
- Overview offer and promotional performance
- Supervise order flows and maximizing impact of offers
- Suggest new offers and promotional elements based on site analytics
- Assist with removal of out of stocks on site
- Assist with analytics and Web reporting
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to immediately resolve any and all customer facing issues
- Run reports to insure catalogue accuracy
What you'll need to succeed in this role:
- Proven display of integrity in both personal and business life
- Fluent English and Arabic language skills
- Strong team player; the ability to work independently while also successfully collaborating with peers
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills. Flexible and adaptable
- Perfectionist in execution, high attention to detail and ownership; highly structured
- Passion for creating world-class customer experiences, and using data to further the business
- Enjoys high pace, demanding, performance driven environment
- Demonstrates sheer determination and resilience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in site merchandising
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.