Site Project Engineer
Job description / Role
* Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
* Check plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations
* Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
* Oversee the selection and requisition of all the works
* Liaise with any subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
* Liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with safety regulations
* Communicate with clients and their representatives (engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of the progress
* Carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
* Plan the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
* Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
* Prepare (Weekly/Monthly) reports as required
* Lead the site team, and provide the suitable support and guidance to them.
* The position is reported to Operation Manager in Main Office. the Subordinates are Senior Mechanical and Senior Electrical Technicians.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Accom + Transpo
* Candidates MUST have at least 10 years experience in maintenance of cranes and 4 years experience in a leadership position.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering - mechanical
* A driver's license (not mandatory)
* Additional certificates are preferable.
* Previous experience in applying for Work Permit
* Superb project management skills.
* High skills in Know-how and Troubleshooting in the job discipline.
* Great written and verbal communication skills.
* A willingness to learn.
About the Company
SEMCOE is a private Electro-Mechanical Company undertaking supply, erection and maintenance of all Electro Mechanical equipment, All Electrical works viz. Cable Laying, Cable Jointing & terminations, DB, SMDB Installation, PU Installation etc. SEMCO is a registered establishment in the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce under Category 5.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Estimation Engineer - Electrical & Instrumentation
Control Contracting & Trading Company (CCTC)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Feb|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Head of MEP