Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working in partnership with one of the most exciting Retailers in the world, looking to hire Site Reliability Engineers to join their team in Dubai. You will join one of the most reputable employers in the world with one of the most exciting product and technology team in the region.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will:
- Build and implement services that will ensure operations reliability and efficiency
- Monitor software delivery of digital products to identify weaknesses or issues
- Attend to support escalation cases.
- Improve system reliability through the optimization of on-call processes
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Ensure documentation and runbooks are updated
- Conducting post-incident reviews
- Guide junior team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Software Design or similar field
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in a similar role in e-commerce
- Deep understanding of system and application languages or SAP Hybris, SAP Landscapes
- Solid experience in implementing hybrid landscapes, deployment processes, and deployment testing
- Strong analytical, business communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Arabic an advantage
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with great benefits (bonus+ medical+ annual air ticket).
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Project Engineer - Joinery Fit Out
Site Construction Engineer for a Leading Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Project Engineer - Fit Out
Engineering Coordinator - 12 Month Contract Renewable
Manpower Middle East