Job description / Role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In accordance with established procedures, performs a variety of routine and non-routine administrative, clerical, data collection, and report writing tasks specific to the group assigned. Receives direction from the immediate supervisor in completing non-routine assignments.
• Gathers statistics and general data; reviews and combines this information into established reports for use within and outside the project
• May develop new reports or revise existing reports, as directed. Such reports may be in the spreadsheet or graphical formats, or narrative-style word processing.
• Distributes reports as directed by immediate supervisor.
• Reviews time reports verifying the accuracy of hours worked and time charges.
• Follows up to ensure timely processing of corrections.
• Originates correspondence and reports not requiring the personal attention of the immediate supervisor.
• Log and file all the incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Plan, organize and implement systems for efficient document processing of all communications, the Contractor documents, design documents, construction documents or other internal or external documents.
• Participate in coordinating the flow of documents between the project team and other project stakeholders.
• Participate and be involved in the electronic document management system.
• Assist in preparing the status reports of the incoming and outgoing documents on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Log and file all the submittals and approval of the shop drawings, material, method statements, and authorities approvals.
• Answers telephone, taking and relaying messages.
• Coordinate and arrange the general transportation of staff.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
• BSc, Diploma, high school or equivalent with minimum of five (5) years of relevant in a secretarial and administrative role.
• Proficient keyboard skills and shall have excellent typing skills (60 words per minute without errors) and shall be competent in MS Word and Excel.
• Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.
• Shall be bilingual in Arabic and English (written and oral)
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.