Job description / Role
• Supervising workers, subcontractors and work activities.
• Helping project managers to plan the work program.
• Helping orderly deliveries of materials, plans and equipment.
• Completing records for site reports.
• Attending site management meetings.
• Visiting new sites and taking measurements/ drafting them on AutoCAD
• Preparing daily reports of site progress and submitting them to the Project Manager.
• MUST have UAE Driving License and own Car.
• Minimum 2 years of Core interior industry experience in Kitchen, Wardrobe, Storages, Modular and Fit Out works
• Extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality
• Knowledge of individual trades and subcontractors relevant to interior fit-outs
• A process driven project management professional with quick problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills to engage effectively with client, vendors and internal teams
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel/GSheets.
About the Company
Square Yards is a technology-enabled O2O transaction and aggregator platform for Global real estate. It offers a comprehensive, integrated menu of global property & asset portfolio by using technology, data, research and diversified presence to make global real estate investments decision making more research led and driven by risk/reward perspective. Square Yards has achieved a significant scale in facilitating real estate investments to satisfied customers worldwide through its direct presence of more than 2000 employees in 30 cities in 10 countries including India, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Singapore, UK, Hong Kong, Australia and Canada. Square Yards has presence in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Kuwait, Sharjah, Muscat, Bahrain in the GCC region.