Job description / Role
Site Supervisor Job Description Template
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced Site Supervisor to oversee construction projects and supervise the construction team. The Site Supervisor's responsibilities include ordering building supplies, scheduling equipment maintenance as needed, and training new construction employees. You should also be able to perform first aid in emergencies.
To be successful as a Site Supervisor, you should be detail-oriented and knowledgeable of building codes and construction safety regulations. Ultimately, an outstanding Site Supervisor should be able to interpret building plans as well as demonstrate exceptional leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Site Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
• Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
• Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
• Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
• Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
• Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
• Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
• Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
• Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
AED 2,000 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Site Supervisor Requirements:
• Completion of a post-secondary education / Diploma
• Proven experience working as a Site Supervisor.
• UAE Driving License
• Knows Hindi to interact and handle labourers
• CPR and first aid certifications.
• Sound knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations.
• Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
• The ability to interpret blueprints.
• Outstanding leadership skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
About the Company
Al Sitara is a leading company specialized in the field of Construction & General Maintenance, the Oil field services ,Protection of steel and concrete , Interiors and Fit outs , MEP general service , Marine Services , Infrastructures services, real estate management…etc.
The company, established in 1986, has grown and developed by means of the gained experience from the different types of activities and services provided to the clients over the years. Adding to that, it has the added value of having an effective mixture of engineers , technicians, supervisors , foremen and skilled and well trained workers.
Based on all the above , we right now have a range of diversified activities to offer, which is, one of the most comprehensive array of services currently are available from a single contractor.
ALSITARA GULF serves mainly in the oil and gas sectors for on / offshore projects and industerial projects such as power and desalination plants , sewage plants , refinaries … etc. But being in the oil and gas sectors never prevented the company from being a pioneer company in the commercial market as well.