Job description / Role
Mustard & Linen is looking to hire a mid to senior range Site Architect for Interior design works, with strong knowledge on Autocad Drafting to support the team on their commercial projects. The candidate should have experience on site and should also be proficient in interior design detail drawing package on autocad.
Position based in Yas Mall - Abu Dhabi
We are not hiring any Civil, MEP, Structural Site Architect. ONLY Interior Design experienced candidates.
- Site Supervision of on-going projects,
- In-charge of all respective General drawings, Joinery Package, Details & Schedules.
- Coordinating with the creative Interior design team, MEP team and other specialist
- Handling the Review and approval of shop drawings submitted from the contractors and reverting with comments.
- Responsible for daily site inspections and making reports with pictures
- Site inspection and generating report e.g., SOR, NCR and Snagging.
- Handling all of the WIR, MIR, SOR, NCR Site inspection review and approvals
- Candidate must have experience in interior design project
- MEP, structural or civil draftsmen will not be considered
- BIM or REVIT is not needed however, the candidate should be proficient on Autocad software
About the Company
Mustard and Linen provide a complete design consultancy service for hospitality, residential, commercial & exhibition projects. We are specialised in creating a brand from scratch.
First, we listen, then we create.
We deliver a project by ensuring that all the phases are perfectly achieved, and assist you with the realisation of the project by working closely with the assigned contractor.