Job description / Role
Sitecore Practice Lead (EMEA)
As the Regional Practice Lead, you will be at the core of all project deliveries and clients in the Middle East. You will oversee, manage and grow the Sitecore team working closely with the leadership team. Reporting into the VP Tech, you will also be playing a major role towards the growth of the Middle East business.
A very successful, leading digital consulting firm going through exciting developments and investing heavily in talent to disrupt their industry.
* Day to day management and integration of the extended development teams assigned from the development centers.
* Oversee the delivery of projects across the groups you manage to ensure they are meeting expectations.
* Partner with the delivery, business, and the global technology team to closely align project delivery expectations with sales and business goals and manage expectations with clients and internally across the disciplines.
* Maintain a very tight pulse on all projects to ensure that the projects are moving seamlessly through all the lifecycles.
* Serve as the facilitator to the new business, sales teams and the leadership team on Sitecore Platform and its evolution to help formulate new business strategies, account strategies, account roadmaps for continuous engagement and revenue.
* Facilitate the development of a comprehensive training program and oversee the execution and delivery of the program as necessary for all new developers, technology leads, project managers and account managers.
* Opportunity to lead an entire existing practice whilst still being able to be create something in your own vision to transform the organisation.
* Very exciting leadership role for someone to have significant impact on the growth of the business.
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile international organisation.
* You would have graduated with a bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or an equivalent field.
* You have over 10 years of overall experience with demonstrated growth in tech delivery (from a hands-on developer to a leader).
* You will have strong knowledge of web development technologies (Front End and Backend), software development lifecycles, agile development, development frameworks, infrastructure frameworks and concepts, Cloud solutions, SAAS and the ability to speak at a very detailed level on each of these topics when necessary.
* You have a minimum of 5-7 years of hands-on experience in developing solutions using Sitecore CMS (8.x+) and solid software development experience.
* You will have good experience being a leader and managing over a 60-75-person offshore delivery team.
* You will need to have a consulting or agency background due to the nature of the work and preferably experience of working with Middle East customers.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.