Job description / Role
Job description and role
• Conduct consultations.
• Maintain client relationships.
• Follow up on client leads.
• Follow up on clients
• Oversee all branch operational procedures.
• Oversee inventory
• Oversee client's treatment plans and progress
• Conduct inhouse training.
• Drive given targets.
• Oversee safety and health standards of centre.
• Generate business reports.
• Conduct counselling and development plans for staff.
• Oversee staff schedules.
• Manage centres budget.
• Oversee centres ambience.
• Manage client complaints and queries
• Must have held previous leadership or managerial role with a department of at least 6 people.
• Must be a holder of an aesthetic degree or diploma.
• Must have previous experience working as an aesthetician / beautician / cosmetologist.
• Must have training skills. Great communicator.
• Able to lead multi cultural team.
• Must have strong sales skills. Strong work ethic.
• Ability to counsel and develop staff.
• Ability to see business trends and adjust.
• Good decision maker.
• Self-motivated, highly driven individual.
• Target oriented.
• Calm and objective individual with a positive mind frame.
About the Company
Furless Hair Removal Centre offer the latest and only permanent hair removal treatment. Electrolysis is the only medically recognized definitive method of removing unwanted hair, versus laser, which reduces, not permanently removes unwanted hair.
At Furless, we provide the only permanent solution to unwanted body and face hair. We offer a best in class service. Our equipment is the most advanced in the international industry (least painful!) You will be looked after by our senior electrology technician of 15+ years of experience in the field.
We provide a spa-like experience with aromatherapy essential oils, spa lounge music and the finest herbal teas in the market, so you can feel comfortable and pampered during your treatments.