Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Skincare Manager for a Multinational Retailer (Cosmetics/ Skincare) in Dubai.
* Implementing company policies on shop floor
* Coach and train the team on customer service and gaining customers loyalty
* Make sure the shop floor is always managed by an assigned individual
* Make sure shop floor is always following company policies on appearance and hygiene
* Achieving sales objectives and apply sales techniques endured in trainings
* Develop an action plan to accomplish sales targets and analyse the results achieved during a shift
* Manage the stocks and ensure availabilities of best-selling items
* Support Store Manager on shop floor with budgets, management, profit and competition
* Provide recommendations and feedback based on market observation and customer needs
* Develop an action plan to boost products and reach targets
* Motivate the team through communication and inspirations
* Assist the Store Manager with recruiting the top talents
* Candidate must have minimum 5 years of customer service experience and 3 years of experience in managing a team
* Ability to motivate and manage a team
* Good knowledge and passion for Skincare products
* Ideally experience in beauty sector
* Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
* Excellent knowledge in Excel
* Candidate must speak/ write/ read English fluently (Chinese would be a plus)
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.