Job description / Role
This leading organisation is actively seeking a SOAR Consultant to join their company working on an initial 6-month extendable contract which will be based in Abu Dhabi.
• Our Client are a global cybersecurity leader that shape the cloud-centric future with technology that is transforming the way people and organizations operate.
• They address the world's greatest security challenges with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, analytics, automation, and orchestration.
To be successful in the role of SOAR Consultant you should have experience in:
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with Security Operation Centers Operations
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in incident response/threat hunting
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in building/integrating security operations process in large environments
• Strong understanding of Internet protocols and applications
• Ability to lead specific customers projects
• Experience in leading a SoC/SOAR environment and mentoring SoC/SOAR Analyst
• Ability to create Playbook and Uses Cases for Integration in Demisto
• Strong Knowledge in Use Case, Workflows Threat Hunting, DFIR and experience in automating them in a SoC/SOAR environment
If you are interested in this role of SOAR Consultant, please send your CV online. Alternatively, if you know anyone who is looking, feel free to get them in touch, referral fees paid!
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|
Data Centre Engineer - IC3
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Head of Information Services